Doggy Minders is committed to protecting user privacy. We understand that visitors and users of the website are concerned about their privacy, and the confidentiality and security of any information that is provided. The staff at Doggy Minders realise that keeping your information secure is one of our most important responsibilities. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect user information. Doggy Minders employees and their subcontractors are authorised to access member information for business purposes only. Our employees are bound by information security polices and a code of ethics that require confidential treatment of member information and are subject to disciplinary action if they fail to follow these requirements.
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Whenever users (including non-member users) visit the Website, our servers automatically record information for statistical purposes about your usage of the Website such as:
- The type of browser used
- The referring URL
- The IP address
- The number and type of pages viewed
- The date and time of visits
Upon your registration as a Doggy Minder Member, whether as a Dog Owner, a Dog Minder, or other dog related services, we collect information about you in order to provide you with the full benefits of membership. We collect non-identifying information as well as Personal Information from you directly when you first register and also from time to time thereafter if you provide us with additional information.
Personal Information which may be collected by the Doggy Minder or Doggy Minders websites includes, without limitation:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Your residential address
- Phone number/s
- A photograph of your dog or you with your dog or any dog related information.
Other information collected by Doggy Minders, which may or may not be considered Personal Information includes, without limitation:
- your age
- Your occupation
- A description of your services or appearance of you, your dog related service or your dog or dogs.
Primary: The primary purpose of collecting the Personal Information is to enable us to process your application for membership and to enable us to provide services to you (including customising the layout of your profile, and in respect of Personal Information other than your full name, email address, residential address and phone number, enabling you to enjoy the full benefits of membership and enabling other members to view your profile).
Secondary: Ancillary purposes of collecting Personal Information are for our internal research and statistical purposes (including market segmentation and customer value analysis) as well as enabling us to forward to you other information or material which we believe may be of interest to you, and enabling the payment processor to process the payment of subscription fees.
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Doggyminders website (including your personal details, contact details and other profile information you submit when you create a membership profile).
- We may also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site, including any information we require to provide any products or services that you order from us through the Site.
How will we use the information about you?
We use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
- To administer your user account with us (including notifying you of any compatible matches, tips, announcements, updates, special offers or services, should you consent to this).
- To help us improve the structure, layout and usability of the Site.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of the Site.
- To help personalise your repeat visits to the Site.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes (see below under 'Marketing' for more information).
- To answer any questions you may raise or respond to any comments you may send to us.
- To notify you about changes to our service or the functionality of the Site.
- To carry out market analysis and research.
- To ensure that you are complying with the terms and conditions of use and to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
Disclosure of your information
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy assets. In such transactions, the information we have collected about you will generally be one of the transferred business assets. Also in the unlikely event that we or our assets are purchased, your information will also be one of the transferred assets.
We may share information about you with:
- Other companies in the same corporate group as us.
- A buyer or prospective buyer of our business.
- Our professional advisers, such as our lawyers, where it is necessary for them to advise us.
- Other persons if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation.
We may also share information about you with third parties that we engage to help us in certain areas, such as processing payments for services you order from us.
We may also provide information about you to other users of the Site as reasonably required in order to provide the services that you order from us.
4. PUBLIC DISCLOSURE
Some of the information collected at this site becomes a public record. This includes personal information Doggy Minders may request from you in order to provide requested services. Mainly this is used to help our dog service providers to find a Dog Owner who wants their dog minded, excercised, groomed or other service. And additionally it is used for Dog Owners to find a dog services provider.
We would like to send you information about goods and services offered by us and selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you. You can also ask us not to use your personal information, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, by e-mailing us.
6. OTHER WEBSITES
The Doggy Minders and Associated websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Personal Information is stored securely in a database server . Standard data centre security measures are in place to prevent unauthorised access to Personal Information.
All Personal Information collected about you shall be collected directly from you.